Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Different Style

Hello to all my Snip In Time fans and new readers! For the past few months I have started blogging about my life as an old school stylist. I hope you have enjoyed my journey so far.
I'm switching things up a little tonight & throwing you back into the present.
Snip In Time has already reached 1 year since the opening of Vidal's first US Salon! Where have you been?? My blog has just begun, but to celebrate this milestone post I am offering a giveaway! Read my blog and leave a comment on the post titled Vidal's Salon Turns One! In the comment either tell me your favorite post, your thoughts about my blog in general, or click through to my scent-sational candle link and comment on your favorite scent or product.The giveaway will be a 16 oz. Jar Candle. I will contact the winner with a choice of scents. Winner will be chosen on September 20th.
I want to open this blog up a bit as well. I will continue to tell you my story, but I want to hear yours as well. I am looking for people in the industry to guest blog and I will also be offering the occasional giveaway. Be sure to vist often or subscribe to my feed for updates.
Good Luck!
CeCe - Snip In Time

No comments: